5. Targeting, Tracking, Analysis
We use tracking and analysis technologies to collect statistical data regarding the use of our website and to optimize our services. We also use technologies to provide content, including advertisements, according to your interests on our or third party websites (“targeting” for advertisements).
Analyzing, tracking and targeting will be anonymously or pseudonymously. Usage profiles will not be consolidated with your personal data.
We cooperate with external service providers who utilize with our consent tracking and analysis technologies. These service providers support us with the provision of our content and advertisements and provide us with anonymized website statistics and analysis. We do not permit our service providers to collect personal data on our website for their own purposes.
We may also cooperate with external service providers for advertisement networks and advertisement exchange programs. Such service providers enable us to display advertisements for you on our website. The service providers may utilize cookies, web beacons or similar technology to collect data. Data collected by these service providers may be used to display more relevant advertisements on our website or third party websites.
- We use Facebook’s ‘Website Custom Audiences’ for interest-based advertising. With this function we show target ads to target audiences on Facebook. For this purpose we collect information on our website by using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies (see above Sec. 4). This information will be used to show target ads to the visitors of our website on Facebook and therefore the information that you visited our website is provided to Facebook. If you are logged in to your Facebook account at that time, Facebook can correlate your Facebook account with whether you visited our website.
- Further information about why and how the information are collected can be found in these links:https://www.facebook.com/policy.php and:https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
- You can deactivate the application of Facebook Website Custom Audience by clicking this link:https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
- Further information regarding ad-related third parties cookies and how you can disable their use is available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/